So my fiance' wants to help........

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
So I guess after 3 monts of handfeeding my one chin and taking a huge chunk out of my time that would otherwise be spent with my fiance', he has offered his services of helping me with my nightly routine with the chins.

Usually after I put my son to bed 'bout 9:30, i start my routine, sometimes 10 if there is a show I am watching. This usually puts me to bed between 11:30 & 12. since my fiance' wakes up at 5 to go to work, he is sleeping by then.

So...............he has offered to help. I am givign him the task of cleaning the cages & restocking them, while I have Richie out to feed him and/or one of the other boys out for playtime. This consists of removing all the poo, wiping down the shelves of pee, dumping all hay & food and replenishing. changing paper towels in richies cage, checking/changing water, give everyone a new piece of wood or their nightly treat and giving all the boys scritches (if they will let him!)

So i will have to let you guys know how it works out.......

That's so nice of him and very good for you, Michelle. Any kind of help to relieve you in any way no matter how much or how little that can be, is always good. Wish my hubby's willing to do that for me..

Latest posts

Back