So excited!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fight4Light

So I filed my taxes January 30th, and ever since about a week before I filed, I have been thinking about what I wanted to buy and I have really been committed to getting a hedgehog with my tax refund money. I have always wanted a hedgie, but just recently decided to commit to it.

So if you didn't know, the IRS has actually created an iPhone app that let's you check the status. I have been checking that thing daily! It got to the point where it was saying that I exceeded the amount of checks in a day and to wait 24 hours before using it again lol!

Well, I decided to check once more on a whim before bed. I didn't expect anything to be different. But I was greeted with this!!

0QftKDD.jpg

So that means that I'll be getting a hedgie soon!

Heehee... It says your return was received on Feb 10th. Today's the 6th.

Actually, wait... Maybe instead of funny, that's scary. Like... What if the IRS has the power to bend time?

There literally IS an app for everything! :D Congrats your soon to be new hedgie.

Yeah I was quite surprised to see the app myself.

Heehee... It says your return was received on Feb 10th. Today's the 6th.

Actually, wait... Maybe instead of funny, that's scary. Like... What if the IRS has the power to bend time?

Haha yeah I noticed that. Bad wording, when you open up the full version on the website it says that it should be in my account no later than the 10th and to call my bank if it's not in by the 15th.

Back