RIP Spc. Jonathan O'Neil

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah

A dear friend of mine that was deployed in Afghanistan was wounded and later passed from his injuries on 06/15. I found out today, and I am so shocked and sad about this. He was truly one of the most genuine people I've ever met. I am so incredibly proud to be an American. Only in this wonderful country would amazing men fight and die to protect our freedom. Here's an article about him:

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=10583249

I just wanted to share his story, as I know many on here are spouses and family members of soldiers. Give your soldier a big hug and tell them thank you from me.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I salute your brave friend's fighting and making the ultimate sacrifice for MY freedom. Please thank his family for me. :flowers5:

Leah, thank you for sharing this story. I pray everyday for the safe return of our troops. May God look upon Spc Jonathan O'Neil's family with love and grace.

I am so sorry in the loss of your dear, brave friend. I worry about ALL the troops fighting wars. I have a friend who has a wonderful son in Afghanistan. I can't imagine the stress of having a child, husband, daughter, etc. over there fighting. What brave, courageous, patriotic souls. May God watch over all of them.

I'm so sorry for your loss! He was a very brave man! I pray for all of the soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors and their families, every single day. This hits really close to home, because my husband is in the Navy, but thank god he's not over there.

Latest posts

Back