RIP Paisley

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susansheila

Welcome to my zoo
Well, it was time. After 18 years I decided to put Paisley in a much more comfortable place. She had been suffering from seizures and just old age ailments. This was very hard but I know she is not suffering anymore.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Carol. Paisley was a beautiful long hair black cat with green eyes.

I'm sorry Susan. I knew you had been struggling with this decision. It's so hard after they've been part of the family for so long.

I'm sorry about your kitty, it's always hard to put a beloved pet down, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry Paisley is gone. You made the right choice and now she can rest peacefully. You will see her again someday

I'm sorry Susan. It's a hard decision, even when you know in your heart that it's the right thing. Take care!

Sooz, I know this was a really hard decision for you to make. Paisley was so loved by you and I know--I really know, you will be together again someday!!!

Thinking of you Sooz!

I'm so sorry it was time for Paisley to go, but I'm sure she had a wonderful long life in your care. It's such a hard decision to make, but I'm sure you made it in the best interest of Paisley and you didn't want her to suffer. That's what makes a good pet owner. May she r.i.p.

Latest posts

Back