RIP Ninja

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimise

??/2005 - 6/29/2010

My first chinchilla who was everything I ever wanted in one: miserliness, craftiness, plumpness, bounciness, and an overall wonderful experience when you weren't nibbling my skirting boards :) I miss you so much, my beautiful standard boy.
ninja2.jpg

ninja3.jpg

ninja5.jpg

ninja.jpg

So heartbroken :'(

I'm so sorry for your loss. :flowers5:

Please be sure to give his cagemate some extra lovins' and explain to him what happened and tell him that Ninja will not be coming back. I freely admit to anthropomorphizing MY chinchillas and I KNOW that they understand us and need to have closure theselves. It's just as difficult and depressing for them as it is for us when a beloved chin dies.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I like to think that Ninja's paradise is a giant Trader Joe's dried fruits & nuts aisle :D

He doesn't have any cagemates (anymore) only neighbors, but don't worry I'll make sure they get extra attention and apple sticks. Thanks again.

Sorry for your lost. Its hard to lose a special pet. Our prayers and with you and your other chinchilla. Hope time can heal the pain

Latest posts

Back