RIP Boing 2005-2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiaSpice

Wheel Cleaner X2
As many may have seen, we had to put down Boing today due to his maloclusion. It was a sad heart breaking descision to do, specially for Sébastien (my ex) that kept him. We could see he wasn't doing well, was grindring is own pellets himself and refusing any Critical Care. We got to play one last time with him and he was so playfull, it made it hard. We even gave him a raisin for the first and last time... but he didn't seems to enjoy it as much as the shreded wheat...

He passwed away peacefully and he's now over the rainbow brige, running around with all his CnH friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this.
Rest in peace sweet baby Boing :angel6:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss. :flowers5:

That is a difficult decision to have to make, but how fortunate for your baby that you had the strength to do it. He is now your Chinnie Angel and will watch over you always.

Such a brave and loving decision you made for your little one. He is in a wonderful place now, but part of him will always be with you.

thanks everyone for the kind words, I'd never expected to start a thread so soo in this section...

Here's his las pictures
Last dusbath
PA245537.jpg

PA245539.jpg

Munchin on a shreded wheat
PA245571.jpg

PA245570.jpg

First and las raisnin
PA245591.jpg

Karine, my thoughts are with you at this time. I admire your wise but very difficult decision to do what was best for Boing. I am so sorry It had to end this way but Boing is now at peace and pain free.

What a tough decision to make, but certainly the right one. You are so brave and obviously you loved Boing so much. I am so sorry he didn't get to be spoiled with your love for much, much longer. May he r.i.p.

I am so sorry for your loss, I had to put my baby down tonight, so I know and feel your pain. He was 4 yrs old too. I am sure they are playing in chinnie heaven together.

Back