REM

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

brittiny

Rem was the female chin I saved from the "DEATHSTORE" in Shreveport.
After a horrible weekend she had to be PTS to end her suffering.
Despite everything she'd been through, and everything that happened over the weekend, she was still the sweetest, most human-friendly, loving chin I had, even though I only had her for little over a month.

Her sweetness has made her a very special place in my heart and Rem will always be one of my favorite chins.

picture.php

She looks so tiny in this pic. This is her first picture, I wish I had taken more of her so ya'll could see the difference in her coat and her weight gain after than short time. She was so cute

picture.php

This was her first night with me, when we were posting her pics on the forum. She wouldn't move from the forum's page.

picture.php

:angelic:REM (?-November 30, 2009):angel7:

I am sorry for your loss. :(

Nigh, night little one - sleep well.

I miss her so much. If you look at the last pic, I have a rubber band on my wrist. All my life I've had long hair (mid back to lower back) and got into the habit of having a rubber band on my right wrist. After that picture was taken, she figured out what my males have know for about a year now. "If I try to chew this, I can pull it, and let it go. It makes fun snapping noises on mom ^_^."

Back