Oxbow Organic Barley Biscuits

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mochi

I went to ACE pet's store and i am really surprise they carry alot of Oxbow products. and i found this treat :
http://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/products/type/detail?object=1564
As my knowledge from CnH, i have learn that this brand is one of reputable brands they sell healthy food and toys for Chinchillas.

Has anyone tries this?

I am not advertising this product but i found the ingredient list is quite short and identifiable(which is always a plus!):
Organic Barley Flour, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Molasses, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Rolled Oat Flakes, Organic Canola Oil (naturally preserved with organic sunflower oil, natural mixed tocopherols, leithin and rosemary extract)

I am surprised that Oxbow follow the organic (more than 95% USDA certified organic ingredients) natural (100% natural) food trend in the food market today.

However, this is WAAAAY too pricey for this small amount almost $5.50 US for a 2.65oz bag of treat.

I gave it to my Chinchilla yesterday and she likes this very much! ( and it is in heart shape too:heart4:)

i am just interested if anyone tried this product and hear you guys' thought about it!

P.S: i also give rose hips, apple wood twigs, cheerios, raisins(rarely), old fashioned rolled oats

I've used it!!!
When Oxbow stopped selling Critter Berries my vet recommended that I try these. The only place around here that I can get Oxbow is my vet.

My chinnies LOVE them!!! They snatch them from me like nobody's business!!!

I have never heard of these. I know Oxbow just came out with Simple Reward Treats in four flavors.

there are freeze-dried strawberries, bananas.. and timothy..
but this barley flavor attract me more because of the Organic ingredients and short ingredient list.
plus the dried fruit are too sugary

Latest posts

Back