OXBOW In Colorado -- Let's Make It Happen!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
OXBOW IN COLORADO!!!

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I contacted Alameda East to see if they could order Oxbow pellets for me. They can, but they have to place a minimum of $100 order at a time. I told them that I would post this on the forum to see if there was enough interest from Colorado and surrounding areas to make it worth their while.

SOOO, if you would be interested in feeding/switching to Oxbow and would purchase it from Alameda East, please post it here or PM me so I can see if we can make this a reality!!!

THANKS!!!

I just moved to Lakewood, but I've been buying my Oxbow pellets at Petsmart. They've recently started carrying Oxbow hay and pellets.

OMG -- which Petsmart??? The 2 near me (I live in S.E. Denver) do not have the chinchilla chow and told me that they couldn't special order it!!!

Since Alameda East carries the Critical Care, I asked them if they could. They get their CC from a supplier who requires a $100 minimum, but will ask Oxbow if they can special order it direct to them if they get a minimum order.

Thanks for the tip!!! :thumbsup:

I just picked up OxBow food at the PetSmart on Colorado/Alameda.

:)

WOO HOO!!! Just got some Oxbow at yet another Petsmart location!!! $12.95 for 5 pounds, so I'll have to see if getting it from someone on here is cheaper with shipping in a flat rate box.

The boys have been kind of turning up their noses at the newest bag of PANR, so I think I'll mix some in and see what they think...

I don't know if you ever make it up to Fort Collins, or it would be feasible, but for anyone else in the area, or if you want to see if they can ship, Poudre Pet and Feed Supply carries Oxbow, 5lb bag for $7.99. They've got all the hays too.

Back