Need a new place to buy food.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hughesSMFD

Good evening C&H

I recently relocated from St Charles IL, to Kenosha WI. (southeastern WI)

I was wondering if anyone else is from, or near enough to this area to know a good place for me to go to buy food/hay etc???

Thank you in advance! :thumbsup:

What do you feed? Usually you can go to whatever company that makes your feed's website and they often have dealer locators.

Hughes, hi I'm in Racine a few miles from you. I buy my feed for my chins--I have 9 at Kleema Feeds in Franksville, WI. I am currently feeding Nutrena Rabbit feed and my chins love it. They also sell Mazuri and Purina Rabbit as well.

As far as hay you're out of luck. I buy hay online as the cows here all do alfalfa hay! I can't get my hands on a bale of it

Hughes, hi I'm in Racine a few miles from you. I buy my feed for my chins--I have 9 at Kleema Feeds in Franksville, WI. I am currently feeding Nutrena Rabbit feed and my chins love it. They also sell Mazuri and Purina Rabbit as well.

As far as hay you're out of luck. I buy hay online as the cows here all do alfalfa hay! I can't get my hands on a bale of it

Laurie, Thank you so much for that information! :hug2: I ended up going to Grayslake Feed Store 2 weekends ago. The trip took a little over 2 hours. Kleema is MUCH CLOSER!!! :thumbsup:

Lol I'll say! PM me next time you're needing some feed and I can give you directions to Kleema

Back