Mozzy's first playtime

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

He was a happy little chinnie. He kept wall-riding but I sadly never got any of that on video. D:! He kept coming over to me and sitting on me though, which made me so happy. I guess that means he isn't scared of me, and he hasn't even been here two weeks yet. ....I think, at least.

Quick question: I want to get something to cover the plugin in the wall, and the wires for my lamps. Oh, and that lamp does not sit on his cage 24/7. It's only there during playtime so it's out of his reach. The ceiling lamp is broken, so I can't use that and have to resort to just normal lamps. Is there something I can buy to cover the plugin and the lamp wires to keep them from him?

Anyways, I only got videos. Here they are.

Check out those slippers. Those are real slippers, right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kSAWEAD8D8&feature=channel_page

He decided he wanted to go cage-climbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEbGFi0Zq5M&feature=channel

I know there are certain wraps that you can buy for the cords, but don't know what they are called...

2 other things...

1-I have those slippers in rainbow:high5:
2-his hammock isn't chin safe...it should be fleece-the only safe fabric out there...

nice videos!!!!

I know about the hammock. Our bank is giving us problems though, and if it isn't sorted out by the end of the week, I'm going to go out and buy some fleece and make my own darn hammock. I'm keeping my eye on it, and he hasn't chewed on it. Just sleeps there.

It is really pretty easy to make them...and cheap so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sorry you're having bank issues-that's no fun:yuck:

It is really pretty easy to make them...and cheap so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sorry you're having bank issues-that's no fun:yuck:

Hehe. I think I would prefer to make my own hammock for him, anyways. And yeah. I really hate this bank. They mess up way too often. D: We might switch after this it sorted out.

Hehe. I think I would prefer to make my own hammock for him, anyways. And yeah. I really hate this bank. They mess up way too often. D: We might switch after this it sorted out.

I know that feeling. A week before x-mas my bank messed up my account really badly...took out just over $200 they shouldn't have. Luckily they returned it just in time for me to have money to ship everything I needed to...

good luck to you-you might need it....I offically hate banks:yuck:

Latest posts

Back