Meet Patch :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh his markings are great! What a cutie!

Congratulations on your first chin--welcome to the addiction! :p

Congratulations on being adopted by Patch ;)
I am sure he will have you trained in no time and with those handsome looks he's going to be the centre of attention. :heart:

OOOoooo pretty pretty mosiacs. I am surprised the breeder didn't want to keep him to see if he would throw those awesome markings into some kits.
Congrats on the newbaby.

Thank you for all the nice comments about Patch. He moved into his new cage this past weekend and he loves all the new room he has. I took a couple quick videos of him and hopefully will have those loaded this afternoon. I"ll make sure to post them :)

I think his breeder wanted to keep him because he wasn't on the list that she had sent me as one available. And while she was showing us other ones I spotted him and asked if he was available. We spent about an 1 1/2 hours there talking to her and petting all the cute chins. I think she saw how much I liked Patch so she let us take him. She called him a "Piebald", but then I thought I also heard her say something about him being mosaic. I know she said he'd never be able to breed with a mosaic because they would produce a lethal. We talked about so much I might be getting some of this wrong. I haven't gotten his papers yet to what colors his parents were. All I do know is, he's cute :) lol

Latest posts

Back