I think SHE is a HE

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's a female. Males don't have slits. The space is also a great indicator. Females don't have a space, males do. To do a test, you can also lightly push up on the cone. If it's a boy, the penis will appear. If it's a girl, she will be very confused. :rofl:
My girlfriend may get jealous though:laughitup:
Haha, im glad its not a boy, i dont really want to be doing hair ring checks

Yep I got him from world of pets there in florence. *eyeroll* I knew there was a reason Ray had banned me from that store, I always feel so horrid for the animals and end up dragging them home :p

Pet stores... *shakes head* Happened to me too! I adopted my girl, Twilight, from someone who used to work at Petco (she adopted Twilight from there, returned pet). She said she was a boy and I only adopted the chin because I was going to put her in the same cage as my boys. Every time she got around my boys (nose to nose), they would FLIP. She also sprayed, which I know is a female trait. Finally checked one day and yep, female. I think pet stores will just hire anyone, with or without animal training.

Latest posts

Back