I need advise on chinspin!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

readingchinlover

I recently purchased the chin spin which my little guy:hair: loves!! My problem is during the night OMG!! The noise wakes me up and wonder does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about it. My cage is on wheels with vertical bars and it vibrates and rattles really loud!! Maybe my only solution is to stop the wheel during the night some way. Any help from anyone with this same problem?

What kind of cage do you have, because my chin spin is very silent. Is the chin spin on pretty tight (bolts, etc)?

I have a wire cage that makes noise. If yours is wire, you can add ledges that are the lendgth of the cage above, below and on each side of it to help support the wire.

Noisy chin spin

Yes the spin is tight on cage and it is the quality cage chin spin. My cage is one of the rabbit cages on wheels.

Is it the actual CS making the noise? It may need the bearing replaced already. I would think it would have to have been a defective one. I got a new one that needed replacing very soon after I got it.

If it is the cage making noise the you will have to see where the noise is coming from. It may be th grill (if it has one) rettles by the bouncing.

Latest posts

Back