How Long to Learn?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sight

I just put Tikas new wheel in her cage. And so far she is pretty clueless about it she managed to jump on top of it and side off. and i was just wondering how long did it take for your guys little ones to learn how to use a wheel?

I've heard of some taking to it within a matter of minutes, and others taking up to a year before they finally used it. Most of mine figure it out within a few days, up to maybe a week or so. Just give her time :)
~Barb~

Mine learned how to use their wheel within a day or so. Doesn't take them long to figure it out and it's fun watching them do so.

Michelle

took my girls two days and took my boys almost three months...but they did enjoy all the other uses that they found for it...

It took my chin a few days to figure it out. She had never been exposed to a wheel before. She figured out how to use the wheel quickly... but couldn't figure out how to get out of it. For the first few days, we were quite worried about her hurting herself because she kept tumbling out of it to get off the wheel. After probably about 2 or 3 days, she figured out that she had to slow down to get out of the wheel safely, lol. Now, she has a black belt in wheel running. :D

Latest posts

Back