Hot dogs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Thanks for the responses guys! Yeah, it's a mess of hot dogs.. We also have about 25-ish frozen hamburger patties too, but I don't think you can get very creative with those since they are the pre-pattied mystery meat ones.. ha :) I'm REALLY trying to talk him into the spaghetti with hot dogs, but he's a little skeptic.. We've used like every idea you all have suggested though!! I AM SO TIRED OF HOT DOGS.

Have you thought about donating some of this food? There might be a local place that would be glad to accept it, just tell them what it was from.

They are going to do another cook-out thing for the scholarship fund in about a week, so we are just going to use all the frozen hot dogs and hamburgers from last time instead of going out and buying new stuff. And if anyone wants to be a Columbus State University hoodie from Columbus, Ga to benefit a non-traditional student scholarship.. Let me know! LOL :)

Or you can do this--slice then length wise not all the way through. Open them like a book. Make some mashed potatoes instant or real whatever you prefer--load the mashed potatoes on the hot dog, top with cheese and broil on the oven til cheese is melted. This was one of my ex-husband's favorite meals!

Im not used to anyone else knowing about this. In my family for some reason we call it Hobo dinner.

We also have about 25-ish frozen hamburger patties too, but I don't think you can get very creative with those since they are the pre-pattied mystery meat ones.. ha :)
You can fry or bake the patties and use them in hamburger helper, spaghetti, chili, sloppy joes, um what else?

Latest posts

Back