Facebook Groups

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richtofens_raven

ChinChillin`
i just made a new chinchilla group on FB it says Minnesota chinchilla owners but anyone is welcome to join. i personally made it to meet other chinchilla owners and to help those new to owning a chinchilla =) and in this thread you may post up other chinchilla groups that have helped you in the past and that you may be currently a part of =)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MinnesotaChinchillaOwners/

The_Joy_of_Pets____by_MasterRambler_zpsjesdtzfq.jpg

You do realize Chins-n-Hedgies is on FB too, yes? I'm not real sure why you are directing traffic away from a chinchilla forum to a Facebook page though.

You do realize Chins-n-Hedgies is on FB too, yes? I'm not real sure why you are directing traffic away from a chinchilla forum to a Facebook page though.

i did post them up as well. I personally go on both the froum and FB. a lot of the FB groups do recommend the Chins-n-Hedgies Forum site. I don`t really see it as directing traffic away since i am sure a lot of people have a facebook already and check it weekly if not daily. but i do see that you are an owner/admin if you don`t think this should be up you can take it down. i will understand and i won`t get upset. i will just know not to post this kind of stuff up again. ( i don`t really know how to take down a post yet )

I tend to spend a lot of time on Facebook versus on forums. Since buying the Hummel herd though I haven't had much time for either

I am a member there as well. Its nice for faster responses and general discussion/comparison. But i trust info/certain ppl here much much more for sure. And i do recommend this site on there a good bit for its good information.

You do realize Chins-n-Hedgies is on FB too, yes?

Actually, no. Been here several years and i wasnt aware of that'
Oddly enough, it never crossed my mind to check :/

Back