Dumb question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdebb

Okay, i admit I'm an idiot, so if I can have some help I would appreciate it.

I forgot how to subscribe to threads, also forgot how to get to my screen that show's all my posts, can someone tell me how to get there and do that.

Thanks ahead of time all.

Jean

The first post of the thread should have a little tool bar at the top right under the 'Post Reply' button, under Thread Tools it's the last option.

To view all posts made by a user (even yourself) left click once on their name in a thread and a little menu will pop up, click 'Find all posts by user'

or go to their profile and look under statistics. It's separated into two options: 'Find all threads started by user' and 'Find all posts by user'.

Last edited:
Okay ty, so they changed the way you set that up. Got the subscription one, and understand the one about looking up all your posts, but is there another way to get your posts like there was on CNQ?

Thanks again and sorry for being a pain in the butt.:thinking:

Jean

No problem, I guess I'm not following about the screen with your posts. Maybe it's a page on C-n-Q I never went to. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back