Clarification on sneezing & high energy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie'sMum

Nutz over Chins
I noticed Millie had sneezed a few times tonight during playtime. She would sneeze a few times in a row, then popcorn, wall surf, sneeze a few more times and then play/run, popcorn, wall surf again....She has same, if not more energy tonight, but I had remembered reading about URI killing chins, and sneezing symptoms may be too late :( Please tell if she is ok, or if I should worry? She is eating, pooping, drinking water, chewing wood/lava just fine. There is no discharge and her eyes look great. I don't know why I am so paranoid lately, I guess I just look into things too much and over react! (hopefully she's fine) She hasn't sneezed for at least an hour, and she had only sneezed within no more than a 20 minute time period ( I am guessing high, its probably more like 10-15 min when she did)

Thanks in advance

i was actually thinking as I was putting her back in her cage that maybe it is the dust on the wood floors?

I covered part of her cage to ensure there is no draft hitting her too, just in case.

Yep, she is fine and it was most likely dust in her nose or the dust from eating the lava ledge :) Better to be safe than sorry though, esp from what I have been reading on this forum about URI and other dangerous health issues!

Latest posts

Back