Bunny Maze?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very cool! I have one of the towers and my chins love it. Thanks for the idea!

Ohhh.. that is cool. I need one of those for the chinnies and Brownie our bun.

I sell a lot of those for bunnies and chinchillas. So far I've heard that they all love them. The cottontail cottage is another big hit.

We have the Maze Haven and it's great. You can make it 2 stories or leave it all flat for one large maze. We've had ours both ways but right now it's one level. Our boys both love running all around their maze. They love to take all their sticks and go hide somewhere to chew. The holes are the perfect size for them to jump through and we haven't had any issues with it.

I don't have a recent pic but here's when they first explored it on their birthday (when it was still 2 stories):

100_3395.jpg

100_3399.jpg

100_3401.jpg

that looks awesome! Is it easily collapsible by any chance? There's no room to keep it assembled when not in use but if I could take it down and put it back up fairly easily at playtime, I KNOW Puddles would LOVE it!!

You have to take the top off to make it collapsible. If you want you can just leave the top off or only attatch it in a few main places to make it easier to take on and off. Once the top is off it will fold fairly flat for the single level. If you have a double level it would require more work to make it go flat because you have to seperate the middle part to take out the floor inbetween levels too.

Omg those are so cool. im so gonna get chilie one for her birthday

You have to take the top off to make it collapsible. If you want you can just leave the top off or only attatch it in a few main places to make it easier to take on and off. Once the top is off it will fold fairly flat for the single level. If you have a double level it would require more work to make it go flat because you have to seperate the middle part to take out the floor inbetween levels too.

great! thanks for the info!!

It cost more than what i would have thought it would but ya know for playtime im sure it would take a while for them to destroy it

I know binky bunny had them on sale just before Christmas. I'm not sure what they are selling them at now. I sell them for $40 Canadian. I have to order another batch in soon. A lot of boyfriends bought their girlfriends one for Christmas from me. haha.

Do we know of anyother site that have fun play items like this

I have the cottage, which has been a HUGE hit since day one! I've been meaning to get the maze but don't really have the space at the moment (cursed apartments). It is definitely on my list for the remodel after the move though!

My girls LOVE their Maze Haven too!!! They are usually huge cardboard chewers, so I have avoided it. But they very rarely chew on the maze - too busy running through it to stop and chew! So much fun to watch them too. Love to see them peek out at me with that "I'm having SO much fun" look on their faces!

Great product :thumbsup:

I am selling these on my web site, but have not gotten the pictures up yet. They are $27.95 plus shipping. They are great fun for all your chinnie children.

I have several others things we are adding to our store for chinnie toys and hope to have photos in a day or two.

If you are interesting in order one before I have a chance to get them on our site, just email me your information and I will send you an invoice.

Back