BABY!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacd061506

I ended up getting called into work Saturday morning (usually I have weekends off) and I was gone for about 5 hours. I always check on everyone before I leave and when I came home the Ebony Female rescue (Ginny) that was housed with a Beige "Female" rescue before I rescued them....(now known as Harry) had a cute little female baby, I believe light tan? here are pictures of her:

Attachments

• tanbaby2.jpg
    tanbaby2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 106
  • tanbaby.jpg
    tanbaby.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 87
Congrats on a safe delivery, hope baby grows up strong and healthy!

Congrats on a safe delivery, hope baby grows up strong and healthy!
We've been lucky.....seeing as both mom and dad are a little on the small side and neither of them are "show" quality! they are cute none the less but as for breeding this is their one and only, lol!

Very cute! Congrats on the safe delivery as well...rescues are always a little nerve wracking when you know they are pregnant.

The baby could very well be a tan, but the pictures aren't clear enough for me to tell one way or the other. Does the baby have a white belly or is the belly the same color as the rest of the body? White belly would be a beige and beige belly would make it a tan.

She is a Tan then, her color covers her entire body and she is definatly darker then her dad. Mom wasn't handled much before I got her, dad either so neither like to be messed with....so I'm holding and playing with baby to get her used to people holding her, though mommy barks and grinds her teeth at me the whole time!!! a little crabby! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacd061506
Mommy barks and grinds her teeth at me the whole time!!! a little crabby! lol

I'm only joking but wouldn't you do the same thing if the chin was holding your baby?

lol, of course! I kinda feel bad when she's doing that because I know she is just worried about the little one, but I've gotta do it!

I know this is an older post, but I wanted to make post an update on the rescue baby. She is now settled in her new home with the name Snuggles because she loves being held and cuddled with! she has two cages, one at her "mom's" house and one at her "grandma's" house! and here is a picture sent to me as an update!

Attachments

• snuggles.jpg
    snuggles.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 26
Very pretty. She looks so nice and fluffy, I want to hold her!!!!!

And by hold, I mean steal. hehe.

Back