BABY PICS twins born today to Ying Yang and Indigo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
My extreme mosaic Ying Yang, and my ebony sc female Indigo (CPP) had twins this morning.
Although I was thrilled, and they are gorgeous, I was more thrilled that the mosaic is a girl, and the eb is a boy, so one can stay with Mom and one can stay with Dad and I can keep them.

I am separating my chins into same sex pairs.

Welcome.....to......
Joshi: mosaic with nice markings 47 grams FEMALE
Danshi: light ebony, 37 grams MALE

boy = 'danshi' and girl = 'joshi' in Japanese schools

:)

Here is a pic of Ying and Indigo

Attachments

• IMG_2464.JPG
    IMG_2464.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2467.JPG
    IMG_2467.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2470.JPG
    IMG_2470.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 131
  • ying indigo (600 x 450).jpg
    ying indigo (600 x 450).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 121
YAY for babies! they are so cute!!

I can't wait until my next litter comes around!
:)

You have gorgeous chins!

They are so cute!!! Wow, Ying Yang is so unique in his markings!

I was in the understanding that chinchillas don't have 'twins' they just simply have two kits that cannot technically be considered twins???

I just call them twins since there was two births, don't mean "twins" in the technical way....just like when there are three we say triplets, or four, quads...:)

I was in the understanding that chinchillas don't have 'twins' they just simply have two kits that cannot technically be considered twins???

Not all human twins are identical, either. "Twins" is virtually always the term used for the simultaneous pregnancy and birth of two offspring from the same mother, regardless of whether the offspring resulted from the same egg.

Latest posts

Back