7-10 Weekend Plans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
Ok so I have a lot of work to do but I am procrastinating!

So............anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??

My fiance' is going fishing/camping this weekend and my son is going with his dad all weekend, SO i have the whole weekend to myself. and I am super excited!

Me and my doggie (almost 10 year old collie shep) are gonna chill out all weekend and watch us some elvis movies and CSI, probably a little E network shows and I am going to read.........she hasnt learned that yet. ;)
and I will organize my scrapbook area so that I can actually scrap some pet pages, which is always fun.

I am also putting my 2 chins in their new cage tonight. I am very excited to decorate their cage and see how they do overnight. They have been in the cage to explore but not too sleep. I will probably sleep on the couch to make sure everything is ok.

My human baby just turned 9 and we are celebrating her birthday this weekend with family. :))

Michelle, enjoy your downtime without the human males, lol! Paint your nails or have a glass of wine (if you drink)! How's Ritchie doing, poor baby?

The Fox River Grove Fireworks are Saturday so I thought I would go out on the Hubby's boat. Other than that a whole lot of nothing going on this weekend

Weeeeellllllll What could be finer than a weekend of Elvis movies . . . NOTHING! OOh I just love an Elvis marathon. Girl Happy, Clambake, Live a Little, Love a Little (my favorite), Tickle Me (Lisa's favorite and SO funny), Viva Las Vegas!! and of course him in his hunky sideburns--Change of Habit--Barbara McNair played a nun in the movie and she went to high school with my dad!!!

I'm hanging with Lisa this weekend, watching some HDtv and DIY tv and I'm going to be reading and hanging out in chat LOL! Shel, you should come into chat and we can compare our favorite Elvis movies and his swivelled hip routine!!!

My oldest son and daughter went camping with a group of friends so I have Olivia (my granddaughter) from Thursday morning to Sunday. Yesterday I took her to the Discover Center in Rockford. It's a very hands on center where kids can learn and play. There was sand to play in, gravel to dig, lots of water activities and experiments, bubble fun, a shadow wall room, levers, pulleys, etc. We were there all day and took a nap when we got home. It was VERY fun.

Back