• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice BARKY Willow: Coming SOON!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyxxin

RAF Chins
I wanted to give a heads up to my willow customers. It's been a long winter and I've been unable to harvest in quite some time. I apologize. With that said, I have a batch in the oven as I type. I intend to make "packages" out of it to include nice thick (3" diameter) 8" long perches, hanging toys, sticks and rings. As with my apple, my willow is usually a hit and is shipped "fresh" from the oven. It has not sat for months before sale. SO, if you're interested...I will have a definite "list" of available packages by the end of the weekend!

Here's the current offering:

A) thin stick toy- 7 available $5/ea
B) whirlie/mix toy- 7 available $5/ea
C) mixed size coins- approx. 2lbs $12/lb
D) Thick perch (2.5 diameter x 8" length)- 5 available $8/ea

If someone were to want EVERYTHING...will do a package deal of $130 INCLUDIG priority shipping & insurance

Attachments

• 100_6616.jpg
    100_6616.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 49
I would like to buy the coins. PM sent but never got a reply.

If someone were to want EVERYTHING...will do a package deal of $130 INCLUDIG priority shipping & insurance

I'll take (C) 2 lbs. of mixed coins. Please pm me with total.

I THINK I've contacted EVERYONE back...so if you've replied here and not heard from me...PLEASE let me know!

That said, I think we are down to the perches & thick toys. Any takers?

ALSO: I'll be at the Atlantic Chapter Show next month. For those interested in "larger quantities" I DO trade wood for chins ;) For example, I could put together 30 hanging toys or something to that effect? Just putting it out there!

I'll take 4 of the whirly mix toys and 2 pounds of the coins if they can be drilled please. The next time you get some of the thin stick toys I'd like some of those as well. Thank you!

Oh wait, misunderstood. I see the coins are taken. I guess I'll take 5 of the whirly mix hanging toys. Thank you.

Still have:

4perches $8/ea
1 whirlie toy $5
approx. 2lbs coins $22

Prices do not include shipping. Will not drill coins at this time. If someone wants all of what's left...$55 and I will throw in priority shipping at my cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back