Introducing THE BABIEZ!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookinaround

FUZZ BUTT ENTHUSIAST
Here are pics of my first 2 babies!!! The little sapphire girl is Avery. She is 10 days old today and weighs 66g. The little black velvet boy is Alexander. He is 7 days old today and he weighs a whopping 75g.

Attachments

• AVERY10DAYSG.jpg
    AVERY10DAYSG.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 70
  • ALEXANDER7DAYS75G.jpg
    ALEXANDER7DAYS75G.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
Thanks guys! These 2 are staying here. In time though I am going to need serious help in being able to part with any of them!!! Aghhh how do you guys do it when it is time to go to new homes??? I know you can't keep them all but geez I guess I have to work on attachment issues but honestly how can you not resist...

When you get up to about 50 cages you start the process and when you get up to 100 cages to clean you are well into the process of being able to let them go!!! Lol!
They are adorable!

When you get up to about 50 cages you start the process and when you get up to 100 cages to clean you are well into the process of being able to let them go!!! Lol!
They are adorable!

Thanks and I think you are onto something there Juanita... Cage cleaning aversion therapy as a deterrent for animal hoarding...BRILLIANT! LOL :)

I swear to goodness the whole entire time I was trying to take Avery's picture the little sweetie kept trying to climb back into my hand...I think that handling them from such a young age makes a biiiig difference in holdability later...Alex's momma is a bit more testy when I try to steal him away from her so I don't tangle with her as much but I just want to say that the difference is noticeable.

They are gorgeous!!! Love that little BV!!! I can't wait until I have my herd re-evaluated and downsized so I can bring BV's back to my pairings.

Back