Real Men (baby boy chins) Wear Pink! (pic heavy)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
These are Cassie's babies... Cupcake and Donut who were exactly 4 months old when these pics were taken.
Before we got the boys Cassie always wanted pink cupcake fleece for an FN cage that would house her baby chins, soooo here it is -

Cupcake is on top and Donut below him...
"whatcha lookin' at?... we can get away with pink, right?
4b877a04.jpg

Pink palace a/k/a Cupcake Central...(ceramic chin bowl is anchored down)
1f1d285e.jpg

mom says this is our treat bowl, it's loaded with lots of kiwi, apple, pecan
& willow chew sticks, some stuff called pumice & a giant pecan stick!

9c842856.jpg

more wood noms!
7815341f.jpg

yummy hay everywhere...
c3e94696.jpg

this pink stuff is not so bad...
1e02ba72.jpg

what baby chins do best... popcorn & play leap frog!
b5c41e49.jpg

posing and eating...
3105b034.jpg

3db42883.jpg

mom says we gotta go to bed... um not!
3dc0e80a.jpg

Check out those handsome boys! They are living the fine life. I've always said real men wear pink.

They are adorable, I love it where both their heads are stuffed into their bowl lol. May I ask what color they are? I'm still learning. ;)

How cute are they???

My Pink Apron Boys proudly have some pink liners with hearts, because Mommy loves pink and hearts!!! They are no less manly than they are when on their purple or blue ones!!!

Awesome Sandi! It is clear from the pictures that they are totally abused and neglected... ;)

I love mosaics! So cute. :)

ZOMG!!! Could they be any cuter?!?!?! Lady says you need to give me a lesson in cage design, those babies are living the high life!

PS Jamie & Bailey say they are so glad they made it out of Aunt Sandi's house alive. Pink is for girls :neener:

;)

Well ya certainly can't miss the butt spot - since that's all he wants to show the camera!

We breed our chins very manly around these parts. They aren't even remotely intimidated by wearing pink. They know they can carry it off. :)

Yep, we definitely love Cupcake's butt stamp :D

I try to give equal time to all my boys but these two get a ton of extra love from Cass, even before they run out of anything, she's on top of it, so yeah, no spoiling going on at all. :rolleyes:

They are beautiful chins!!!

What do you think of the fleece bottom liners? Are they easier to use than shavings? How often do you wash them?

Im thinking about doing this with my FN cages but wouldn't the pee be hard to maintain, I feel like fleece doesn't absorb well and they would be walking through pee a lot of the time.

The chin's are so cute. Love the cage! Wow so many toy's. Thanks for posting the pictures - love the narration. ;) You gave me some great inspiration to redo my boy's cage, I think I really deprive them of the good life.

thanks for sharing! i love the photos and the chinnies!! and nice cage setup, my cage looks so much messier/and boring compare to urs! im not talented at decorating cages :(

again, thanks for sharing the awesome photos!

Back