Seminar on how to show your chinchillas at Ryersons

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chechinchillas

hmmmmmmm
Edited to correct the date:

THERE IS A TENTATIVE DATE SET FOR A SEMINAR ON HOW TO SHOW YOUR CHINCHILLAS AT RYERSONS CHINCHILLA RANCH IN PLYMOUTH, OHIO. Sunday, March 6. 2011 at 1:00 p.m. YOU WILL NEED A #1 AND #4 COMB, WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED AT RYERSONS (COMBS ARE $33 EACH) ALSO A LINT ROLLER AND A WHISKER TO CLEAN AWAY THE HAIR (RYERSONS ALSO CARRIES THESE ITEMS). THIS WILL BE A GREAT "BEGINNERS" SEMINAR OR A REFRESHER COURSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY SHOWING THEIR CHINS.
BRING A CHINCHILLA OR RYERSONS CAN PROVIDE A CHINCHILLA FOR YOU TO GROOM.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A POTLUCK SO YOU CAN BRING A DESSERT OR ANY FAVORITE DISH!

THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL POST CONFIRMING THE DATE AND TIME.

ADDRESS: 5067 New State Road Plymouth, Ohio 44865.

Last edited:
Hmmm, this sounds kinda fun. #1 and #4 comb. Is Ryerson's the only place I can buy these? I don't know if I ever will show a chinchilla, but I would love to learn and try..

ok. I will do the early service and head north. Should be right about 1ish, will be packing the family. Ain't Ohio great!

I did try to video tape the seminar with a small camcorder. I will take it to Walmart to get it copied onto DVD and then I am sure there will be quite a bit of editting to do if it turned out. We had a good turn out and it was very informative and fun. I will post an update on purchasing information.

Good time. I don't get around to shows as much as I would like so fun to see some familiar faces and some new. Always fun to visit the Ryerson Ranch : )

Well, I finally got back the seminar dvd from Walmart and it needs major editing, plus it's hard to see the chins in detail because of the lighting so I don't think it's going to fly...Sorry I tried!

Back