WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard if Ryersons or Shoots will be at the show yet. Best bet would be to contact them directly and beg them to come. :D lol
I'll do my begging as well... ;)

Sandi it's a 3 hour car ride spent in mine and Carol's FABULOUS company! I think Deb should come to this show for flip sake, i'll start bombarding her with messages Alli! it would be so cool to have a clan at the gnome motel--safety in numbers you know LOL!!!!

Will you guys have to listen to Elvis the whole way here again?? ;) lol
(I love Elvis, too, Laurie. Maybe not as much as you, tho...)

Well it's either Elvis or opera! Ha! Sandi may be driving this year so we should be good! She and I like the same kind of music. I'm trying to drum up lots of attendance! I mean EVERYONE knows THIS is the BEST show!

I am really hoping I can make it this yr, even if I don't have any chins to show, but hopefully will. I missed it last yr, but had just started working a new job and couldn't afford it. Its only an hr drive for me and hopefully gas won't be running into the $4 range again and it won't be a problem to make it.

I have a chinchilla kitchen set in the works. with chinchillas like on the quilt last year on the set...we'll see how it goes though. but that will hopefully be my basket

Kristy! That sounds very cool!
Jessie - It' be nice to have you there! Hope you can make it!!
Looks like Carol will be the entertainment this year!! LOL ;)

I wonder if I can beg Deb to come to this one this year, she didn't come last year. Last year I went down with Tawana... But if Deb would go then we'd probably stay in the gnome hotel.
:pillowfight: I don't know if I could pull off another weekend trip solo this year or not. I might have to drag along the young 'uns and the big guy. :hmm:

Looks like Carol will be the entertainment this year!! LOL ;)

Oh, Brenda. You don't know what you're saying. I'm warning you.......don't tempt me. My co-workers have to watch me sing and dance at work and I think they all HATE me for it. :hilarious: Actually, one guy keeps saying to me "I can't believe you are doing that". THAT'S how good I am. They either have to put up with me or be unemployed. None have chosen unemployment (yet).

I am this :kiss: close to convincing the hubby into letting me go for the 2 nights. If I do should I bring the "simply sleep" :innocent: Not sure about all the gnome talk and the live entertainment ;).

I need some blue cloud, too, but I don't know that I want a whole bag. I'll just bring my chins over to Kristy's when they need to dust. Unless there's one at raffle that I win.

Oh, and Brenda, remember I asked you to work on an albino chinnie for me? How's that going?

Last edited:
Dust

We decided to rent a car instead of taking the truck so I can pickup 10 bags of dust (5 are spoken for) and bring them to the show. It's $22 for blue cloud and $11 for sparkle. We leave for Ryersons on July 24.

Can I buy one of those bags of Blue Cloud from you, Cat? I don't know where you are located now but if Laurie doesn't have room in her car to haul it back maybe I can pick it up from you here in Illinois.

Carol~ I would PAY to see your Elvis impersonation! I'm thinking about bringing a chocolate basket again and something else... we'll see how creative I get!

Can I buy one of those bags of Blue Cloud from you, Cat? I don't know where you are located now but if Laurie doesn't have room in her car to haul it back maybe I can pick it up from you here in Illinois.
I still have plenty of room. Sent you a PM with more info.

Back