The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed my husband the video he said that you did a great job on your video. I'll let you know when I get more in.

Mom said I was getting a new roommate named Jacob soon who I would have to share my noms with.

I said, "Wassup with dat????"

c1893297.jpg

Hes too cute :) I love the way he responds to your voice when your talking to him

I think i watch more Handbag than anything else on youtube nowadays, lol.

if my kiddo sees anything Handbag on my facebook (she likes to look over my shoulder, lol) she demands i show her. two fans in this house Handbag, we luvs ya! :))

In case the whole Hollywood thing doesn't work out for Handbag, he plans to join the circus. Here he is practicing his "3-Point Ledge Leap Onto a Sliver of Hay" routine.

df2cb01b.jpg

Handbag, thank your Momma for being so kind and sending me my hat ahead of time to keep my bald head warm. It was a nice surprise on a special day for me! Cancer free at last! The yummy loofah chews were a nice treat too! Mom took them downstairs with some rosehips, and we all celebrated! Mom would share a picture, but kind of camera shy, but we will see!

We got our hat today too and I love it! Thank you so much for that and for the loofah treats as well, they're Jasper's favorite. Tell Handbag thanks for me and the boys too.You guys look so cute!

That's awesome news Christine!! So happy to hear that!!!!!!!

Sounds like is was an EPIC mail day for everyone!!

I'm so happy everyone is enjoying their hats.

Christine, send a pic. You too Woodrow :)

Back