The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay and Unicorns make me VERY happy!

843fc8c9.jpg

I´ve been home with a belly ache all day and Handbag videos/photos make it all feel better.

You sure do have a special little fella there! I am officially a fb fan of this little guy now :)

Handbag's like the Justin Bieber of chins. Popular, and the girls go crazy for him.
xD

Someone said Handbag didn't look happy in his last picture. He's happy. Here he is in his costume with some chinnie pasta from Meanie. :D

outtake.jpg

how could Handbag ever not look happy? you spoil him rotten Annie! lol.

but what's this i see? a leaky water bottle? oh my Handbag..... you're letting momma get away with that? :rofl:

GASP! Yes, I have a leaky bottle. :cry4:

it was a GREAT gift from last year's Secret Santa. And I love it!

Handbag has adapted to it's dripiness. :yes:

All is good.

I want baggy to knock on our door this Halloween, he is just too cute!

Gosh darn...if you weren't in Sweden, Handbag says he would very much like to trick or treat you.

So is your celebration Alla helgons dag?

Sorry, Handbag is a bit rusty on his Swedish holidays.

Gosh darn...if you weren't in Sweden, Handbag says he would very much like to trick or treat you.

So is your celebration Alla helgons dag?

Sorry, Handbag is a bit rusty on his Swedish holidays.

He is forgiven for not being in the know with Swedish holidays, I actually am not certain myself since I moved here two months ago, I think we get a public holiday coming up within the next few days though :)

Dragon gets jealous when I tell him he should be more like Handbag stop jumping around long enough for me to take cute photos, you sure are lucky he sits still and pulls the most adorable faces!

Handbag was very busy tonight.

Here he is with his new Blue Cloud Rock from Nan aka Snickers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agZTS9MFQLY

Here he is with his new Blue Cloud Rock…shaped like a heart…swwooooon!

heartrock.jpg

Now here is Handbag…stealing his Blue Cloud Rock from "friends"

stealing.jpg

And here is Handbag imitating a Star Mole

starmole.jpg

Back