Soon-to-be new chin mom in PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Chin owners from pa are the best :))

I can't wait to see pics once you get your little chinnie.

Welcome! I hope you love love love being a chin owner! They are awesome! :D

Thanks! I actually JUST pet one the other day for the first time at the pet store and never knew how soft they are!! I went home and told my BF that she felt like a cloud and he just laughed at me hahah :angel9:

Welcome! I think our chins are from the same breeder :) Downingtown, PA? I have twin homo ebony girls from her and a dark violet wrap girl. They are beautiful, friendly and perfect chins...though I might be a bit biased! I am sure you will be very happy with your new addition! Make sure you have a lot of time when you go to pick her up if it IS the breeder I'm thinking of, because she likes to give a tour of her chin set-up and tell you all about her fur babies. Post pics when you have some!

Welcome! I think our chins are from the same breeder :) Downingtown, PA? I have twin homo ebony girls from her and a dark violet wrap girl. They are beautiful, friendly and perfect chins...though I might be a bit biased! I am sure you will be very happy with your new addition! Make sure you have a lot of time when you go to pick her up if it IS the breeder I'm thinking of, because she likes to give a tour of her chin set-up and tell you all about her fur babies. Post pics when you have some!

Yes I think they're from the same breeder then! I'm glad that you are happy with your babies that you got from her. Did she give you anything when you picked up your babies like food, hay, etc.? I will make sure I have plenty of time to go on my mini tour of her place. ;) Thanks for the heads up!

If your chinchillas breeder will show you around and answer questions than I would consider myself very lucky. Bring a list of questions if people haven't answered them here or you want another opinion. One of the things I appreciate most about my breeders is that both of them are available 24/7 if I have an emergency.

St. Patrick's Day must be a special day because that's when I met my husband. I love the idea that someone is getting a chin on that day because we've reached our limit. I also wish you the best of luck with your baby but with the learning you are doing you'll probably not need it.

Yes I think they're from the same breeder then! I'm glad that you are happy with your babies that you got from her. Did she give you anything when you picked up your babies like food, hay, etc.? I will make sure I have plenty of time to go on my mini tour of her place. ;) Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, Susan will give you a "baby bag" that has hay, food, treats and also a card with the lineage of the chinchilla. Also, if you have any questions ask away because she is very knowledgeable and she LOVES to show off her chinchillas and what she knows about them! I'm surprised she has velvet babies right now because she only has one BV.

Congrats again!

If your chinchillas breeder will show you around and answer questions than I would consider myself very lucky. Bring a list of questions if people haven't answered them here or you want another opinion. One of the things I appreciate most about my breeders is that both of them are available 24/7 if I have an emergency.

St. Patrick's Day must be a special day because that's when I met my husband. I love the idea that someone is getting a chin on that day because we've reached our limit. I also wish you the best of luck with your baby but with the learning you are doing you'll probably not need it.

Thank you Jazicat! You are so sweet! I'm hoping that I can count on the people here to help me out when I get my baby. =)

Yes, Susan will give you a "baby bag" that has hay, food, treats and also a card with the lineage of the chinchilla. Also, if you have any questions ask away because she is very knowledgeable and she LOVES to show off her chinchillas and what she knows about them! I'm surprised she has velvet babies right now because she only has one BV.

Congrats again!

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to get her!

Back