Soon-to-be new chin mom in PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdo9396

Hi all!! My name is Stephanie and I am a soon-to-be chin mom! I have always had dogs (and still do) but this will be my first chin ever and I am so excited! My bf and I have placed a deposit on a black velvet female at a local breeder. We won't be able to get her until March 17 because she was just born last Thursday! In the meanwhile, we are trying to prepare for her arrival. Next week I plan to get the FN 142 from petsmart (using a pricematch of course =P) and am going to start making wooden shelves for her. I am so glad that I found this forum full of fellow animal lovers!! :bliss:

St Patrick's Day what a great day to get a chin! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!

Laurie, I didn't even realize that it was Saint Patty's Day!! Now I feel like I should give her a name related to the holiday..I was going to originally name her Calida (Spanish meaning warm and loving) and call her Cali but now I'm not sure!!

That IS a great day considering it's my birthday! Therefore I think you should give the chin to me! :D

Just kidding! Welcome to the forum!!!

Thanks Stackie, and LOL too bad you're in IN!! My soon-to-be chin has a sister born on the same day so she'll also be ready on your b-day!

Welcome to another PA member! As far as the snow? Nope! And I'm not looking forward to next week's either! Haha

Welcome to another PA member! As far as the snow? Nope! And I'm not looking forward to next week's either! Haha

Haha it was terrible to drive in!! Thank gosh my class today got cancelled...I was wondering where people in PA get their chins from. I tried to google the breeder I'm getting mine from and nothing came up..=/ just curious to see if she has a good rep.

Thanks for the welcome!! I'm located in Pottstown which isn't TOO far from where you are! Did you enjoy that snow we got this week? :neener:

I like the snow, but the whole shoveling out the driveway has gotten old really quick. Especially when the dang plow puts more ice into your drive way:hair::banghead:

I like the snow, but the whole shoveling out the driveway has gotten old really quick. Especially when the dang plow puts more ice into your drive way:hair::banghead:

I agree! I would like the snow better if I had an AWD car..I got stuck in the back alley yesterday for about 45 mins...NOT FUN! :wacko:

Back