Need chin pics & links for website

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked through your page briefly... are you designing it yourself or is someone designing it for you? It has a nice professional look.

I just have one suggestion that you can add. To the diet page under chin pellets, Manna Pro Sho rabbit is also an acceptable and widely-used pellet for chinchillas.

I just looked through your page briefly... are you designing it yourself or is someone designing it for you? It has a nice professional look.

I just have one suggestion that you can add. To the diet page under chin pellets, Manna Pro Sho rabbit is also an acceptable and widely-used pellet for chinchillas.

I'm designing it myself. Thank you! I'll add the Manna Pro Sho rabbit.

Just wondering, but does anyone have a goldbar. That would be cool!

There are a few breeders that have them but they tend to keep quiet about it because they are still working on the mutation.

If you don't mind, I'm trying to keep this thread somewhat organized so I don't have to wade through posts to find information/pictures that people are contributing for my website. I'm sure people would be glad to answer your questions if you posted your own thread. Thanks!

You are welcome to use any thing on my website, just give me credit if you do. You can add my site under breeders/rescues, chinchilla information and/or forums. My site's address is http://cuddlebug.dyndns.org. I'll add yours to my links page next time I update my site.

Stacie, would you like one of the pictures of Mei's x-ray for the malo part? I saw you had one, but Mei's looks different, so I just thought I'd offer.

The pic that is up there is of richies malo, however his was diagnosed as a jaw misalignment and not one with root issues.
btw....the website looks really great Stak. so much info and well put together.

I don't know if you still need violet wrap pictures, but I'll post it here just in case you can use it.

Here is the violet wrap boy, showing off his tummy:
DSC06101.jpg

The pic that is up there is of richies malo, however his was diagnosed as a jaw misalignment and not one with root issues.
btw....the website looks really great Stak. so much info and well put together.

Are you talking about my malo article? I used Mei's x-ray and Richie's tooth exam on that one. I used Mei's since her roots were more easily seen. I'm trying to figure out a organized way to fit Richie's x-rays in there too, but right now it's just an x-ray of Mei.

yes, i saw you changed that, the one that is up there now (mei's) is a much closer xray. i also have the pictures of when he was in the gas tank and when they put him under and some other photos that my vet took if you ever add a "what happens at the vet" section.

Just thought I would update everyone that was keeping up- the website has been reorganized and more information added. It is for the most part done. If you see anything that needs to be changed or have a suggestion, please feel free to PM me. :)

Can't say I agree with everything you write, but nice job on the site. Let me know if you want some tips on how to get traffic.

Back