My sweet baby Bear...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stace, "I'm sorry" doesn't even begin to cut it. You try your hardest with these guys when something goes wrong. I'm sure Neeko's showing him the ropes up there, just like he's shown everyone else when it was their turn. Lots of hugs going your way, hun.

Stacie, again I am so so so sorry that Bear couldn't fight any longer for you. He was quite the fighter, even till the very end and I know he held on for so long because you are such a great chin mom and he was very loved. I have no words that will help you feel better, all I can do is offer my sympathy and be an ear if you ever need to talk. Bear is at peace now and will always watch over you. He truly was a beautiful little boy.

Oh no, I'm so sorry that Bear has passed on. You tried so hard for him, and I know he appreciated everything you did for him. I felt the tears start to well up when i saw this thread, I was following along the epic of Bear, and was hoping he would wake up this morning feeling better, maybe in a sense he did. Know that everything you did for him was good and right, we are all pulling for you.

Oh Stacie.. I am so sorry to hear about little Bear... I know you did absolutely everything you could for him, and loved him with all your heart. It kills me that you have been through so much heartache and loss with your chins :(

You were a wonderful chin mom to him, and I know he knows how much you love him, and will be watching over you now. I'm just so very sorry for your loss...

I never posted on Bear's thread when he was sick, but I followed it. I can't imagine how you feel. You really are a role model for chin owners. That's how I feel anyways, I always imagine you as a mom-like figure in your knowledge even though I think you're young (not sure, but regardless...).

You took the best possible care of him, and that's all anyone ever needs or wants. No matter what happened you TOOK CARE of him. You did what you set out to do. You nursed him in ill health, you watched him, you entertained him, you fed him and you loved him. Think of it less as a loss and more of a mission completed. Your goal was to do everything in Bear's best interest and you accomplished that. That's something to admire.

So in lieu of saying how sorry I am for your loss (although I am of course) I am going to say congratulations on being an incredible care taker to the lovely Bear, among many others.

as others have said, no words can express my sorrow for your loss of your sweet boy :( My girls and I are all sending lots of hugs and chinney kisses your way

RIP sweet boy

said it all on FB. so sorry. im still crying. the people in my office want to know whats wrong and i cant even explain that a person i have never met had a pet that she loved so much and it died. only the people here would understand why i literally have tears streaming down my face. i am so so sorry. rip bear. you were loved by many

This is exactly how I feel. It's so hard to explain to the people in your life why you're feeling so terrible. :(

I'm so sorry all this ****e has been happening to you, Stacie. I always follow your threads, and I feel just awful for you. Hugs from all of us here.

Oh Stace, I'm soo sorry. When I saw this thread my heart dropped and I felt myself saying "noo... :(" I know how much you loved him and he knows it too, that's all you can really hope for. I'm also crying with you over here and I hope you know my heart goes out to you and your incredible ability as a mommy to your boys. You did everything you could and now he can watch over you and the rest of your chin family. Hang in there.

RIP Bear. <3

Oh, Stacie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. :flowers5:

I, too, think of you as an incredible chin mom. You always go that extra mile for your babies. They are the most loved, most followed chins on the forum.

I think that it's a shame that you have lost so many chinnies. I'm glad that Neeko is up there to greet them and watch over you and the rest of the Playchins.

Again, I'm so sorry about Bear. Hopefully the culture will give you some answers and closure.

Love and whisker kisses from me and the boys.

Latest posts

Back