Micheal Jackson died

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing that at Disneyland when I was 9! I didn't know it was MJ in it, I remember my brother batting in front of him trying to knock the little furry thing away. :D

I'm undecided on the second batch of pedophile charges, you'd think after the first round making him the most public pedophile on record the second batch would've stayed away... unless Cinder is right and they really wanted the money.

Edited to say for all of you saying you're far more saddened about Farrah Fawcett, how come nobody started a thread for her this morning before this? (Just curious)

There is a thread about Farrah, it was started for a different reason originally but it's in here.

I never really liked Michael Jackson, he always kind of creeped me out. But when anyone dies it's sad, so I hope he finds peace because it was obvious he wasn't real happy here on earth. Whether or not he was a pedophile I don't know, I just do know that either way he acted inappropriate with children. But that is now over.

I don't believe Debbie Rowe will get custody of the children. I believe she signed off on all rights to her children when they were born and permitted Michael to raise them. Now, really, what mother would let Michael Jackson raise her kids, even if he is the father? Which makes me wonder if she is really a fit mother. Anyway, I can't even begin to speculate about that crazy family. I do believe Michael had many "issues" but there is no denying his talent. His album "Thriller" is excellent. I just couldn't stand to look at him or watch any of his interviews.

I read today that Debbie Rowe did sign rights over to him, but in the state where it occured there had to be an investigation that deemed her unfit to take care of the children before she lost rights - this never occured. So, she's actually first in line to get custody of the kids. I think it was on TMZ, can't remember.

Debbie didn't sign rights over to him, she didn't fight Michael's custody of the children. As the childrens "natural" parent she has every right to petition the courts to get them. Kind of like Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead I believe.

Back