Micheal Jackson died

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7:25, CNN finally confirmed based on info from the coroner's office.

I agree with you all. But im stuck on the maybe he faked his death thing.... haha. Are they really going to pay all those people back who bought tickets to his show??

Wow - Log off for a few hours and what do I come back to?

Hopefully he'll find some peace now. He certainly didn't seem to find it while he was alive.

Wow, my hubby called and told me Michael had died. Of course I ran to the computer to find out what had happened. I didn't read anything that stated how he had died, but that he wasn't breathing when rescue personnel arrived. Michael Jackson was so talented, yet such a bizarre individual. I guess that's what happens when you are in the spotlight at such a young age. Poor guy, at least he is at peace now. He can be in Never Never Land eternally now.

I was listening to the radio riding around and could not figure out why they were playing Michael Jackson songs on every station.. Now it makes sense..

That's kind of out of nowhere. I wouldn't have expected that

Yeah its insane...I found out at around 7pm today. I was at wedding rehersal and the priest got a text on his phone and let us all know the news. We thought he was kidding at first cause he is a real jokster but no...its true. Its really sad..

What a great talent he was. Great showman, great performer, great talent. But definitely weird. I hope he has finally found some peace and I hope his children get put in the custody of someone who can show them a normal life.

Wow no one is going to say anything about one less pedophile in the world? Okay I am, one less pedophile in the world. As for Michael's kids, he had two of them with Debbie Rowe, whom he was actually married to, I would hope she would get custody of her own children. As for Blanket? Lord only knows. I hope custody does not go to the Jackson family who all seem strange and bizaare--yes even Janet.
Michael was a talented performer, but his bizaare behavior, his sick behavior overshadows that for me. And I'm deeply saddened that his death has completely overshadowed Farrah's.

Wow no one is going to say anything about one less pedophile in the world? Okay I am, one less pedophile in the world. As for Michael's kids, he had two of them with Debbie Rowe, whom he was actually married to, I would hope she would get custody of her own children. As for Blanket? Lord only knows. I hope custody does not go to the Jackson family who all seem strange and bizaare--yes even Janet.
Michael was a talented performer, but his bizaare behavior, his sick behavior overshadows that for me. And I'm deeply saddened that his death has completely overshadowed Farrah's.

Laurie, I thouht the same thing. Pedophile is gone, and he deserved to be in jail or worse. I feel sorry for him facing his maker now.... but I couldn't find the guts to say it...glad you did. He was not a good man.

It is true about Farrah, people deserved to learn her story and she was a good person. Not many people share their story like that, and it is such an eye opener.

Laurie, I COMPLETELY agree! I think a lot of people (not saying anyone here, just some people in general), like to overlook the fact that he was a pedophile. I remember when I was in college I was talking about Michael Jackson with one of my room mates, and she was going on and on about how great he was. I told her that although he might have been an extremely talented musician it didn't change the fact that he was a pedophile. She replied "Well, he had a really messed up childhood". Um...what?! So that makes it ok to molest children?? Give me a BREAK.

Ok, I'm done ranting.

Ditto the last few posts. I didn't like MJ to begin with, and was much more saddened to hear about Farrah Fawcett passing than Michael.

he definitely was a strange individual. the jokes are already starting though. too offensive to post.
i am way more saddened by farrah passing............heaven has its newest angel.

i do get a little chuckle to myself when i think about the both of them arriving at the pearly gates together...............

Wasn't he acquitted? I honestly can't remember.

Regarding the whole family....there were many that were not in the media. Besides do some of you believe everything you hear in the media? Do you really know the jackson family? I'm not saying they are normal....I just like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. The media has become so vicious and twisted lately, I think everyone deserves an open mind.

Last edited:
He was never found guilty of anything but its amazing what money can buy you out of.

He was never found guilty of anything but its amazing what money can buy you out of.

I think it was a joke on Boston Legal or something about if you are a celebrity you can get away with one murder, and if you are a sports star you can get away with two! It is pretty sadly true.

It's also amazing what some people will do or say to try & get money.

I was not a fan, but all the jokes & such I think is just so disrespectful.

Who cares if they weren't normal...The media made him look much worse than he is really coming across to be now.IMO. I wasn't a massive fan of him neither up until a couple of months ago I started listening to him again.

Yes, the jokes are simply disrepectful, also IMO. He was an absolute legend, what a loss. His time to go...He was given such a hard time too. I've always felt sorry for him...Mum says he is in Australia now with Granda! Haha.

Yes he had is issues, and no one's death should ever overshadow another's passing. But I have to agree that while it is possible he got away with being a pedophile, it is just as likely that some parents wanted a new car and yelled molestation. Wasn't it just recently that some young lady claimed that a football star raped her, and she just took the money and was never heard from again? Money makes people do outrageously crazy things, and clouds the mind what what is right and wrong. MJ was a music legend that is known worldwide for his talent (both singing and dancing). I wonder what will come of Neverland Ranch now?

I think one of my fondest memories of MJ was at Disneyland and the Captian EO attraction (with 3D glasses, and that little furry flying friend of his). http://www.movieline.com/2009/06/in...on-king-of-pop-captain-eo-in-its-entirety.php

Back