Mia...the newest addition

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

We adopted a puppy today. Shes 6 weeks old and a chihuahua. She's adorable.
She has 6 toe nails on one of her back feet. she has a toe sprouted (not sure what word to use) off of her due claw, making 6 toes. her back feet point outwards as well. It's werid, but she's still cute. She's young and likes to sleep a lot.
She's in my lap sleeping at the moment.

2vm99a8.jpg

2zhhy6d.jpg

mljryt.jpg

I really, really, really want a chihuahua! Mia is absolutely adorable! I love the pic of the kitten and Mia together! What does your cat think of the dog? Congrats on a cutey!

Thank you.

she sleeps in my room inside of in the room with the other dogs because the other 2 don't like her. Well, now that they have kinda warmed up to her, she doesn't like sleeping in their "room". She whines when they get put up at night.
Daddy just hollered at me and made me come get it. Said I spoiled her so now I get to put up with her. But I don't mind.

Aww. congrats on your puppy Michelle.

Thank you.

Did I mention she sleep A LOT...shes in my lap sleeping. I put her in her bed and she wakes up walks over to me and starts biting my feet until i pick her up. When i do, she does back to sleep.

Well you're lucky.
I remember when my dog was a pup (cocker spaniel), I didn't have enough energy to keep up with him.

Back