Macy Gray

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mae.....I have "known" you for four years now.....and I have many pieces of your art here that were inspired by Macy.....
I am at a loss for words.....when I saw this in the Memorial section my heart broke.....I feel so badly for you....
sending you big hugs from across the world in Ontario Canada...I am thinking of you and sending my love and good wishes your way my friend.
Corinne

Last edited:
Mae, there's nothing more that I can say to add to which I already have. Macy will be sorely missed by everyone who's come to know him through your stories and pictures. As I said before, he's now keeping your Grandda company and will be waiting for you across the bridge with him. Lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers.

I am so sorry! Losing your first pet is always hard, and honestly it has never gotten any easier. But we would still not trade that time with them for anything.
Thank you for posting such wonderful pictures of him, it's obvious he was very loved.

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm not sure if it matters whether it was unexpected or expected, but the pain is just as equal. Hang in there. You will have good days and bad. Just try to remember how loved he was and how inspirational he will surely continue to be.

Mae, you know you've always been special to me and so has Macy. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope Lola continues to comfort you. I remember when you first got Macy. You posted pictures here and there were so many things people were telling you to correct in his cage. Never once did you get angry or feel you were being picked on. May the spirit of Macy be with you forever.

My heart goes out to you at this difficult time. Nothing I can say will ease your pain of losing him. I'm so sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Macy Gray

Thank you for all the support everyone.

May I also add that another thing that I love about chinchillas that I didnt add to my list in my first post..is that I loved introducing you (Macy) to people who didnt know what chinchillas are..or even to people who did know what they are...the looks upon their faces...freaking them out because you were so skittish...how you were running about and when they blinked you were at the other side of the room. I loveeeeeeed how you freaked people out! So proud! I didnt care that other people didnt understand how I could love chinchillas...you will never know unless you own one I figured out in the end..Haha..

What a beautiful chin! And that is my favorite thing as well (besides my own relationship with my chins) people are just always so amazed, and their antics always seem to brighten people's day
:)

Mae
I am sorry for your loss of Macy. What a beautiful boy!
Macy will be in your heart always and his legacy will live on thru every piece of chinchilla art you ever do.
RIP Macy

mae...i dont know how i never saw this thread. i know we're talking right now...at this very minute, but i'll say it here too. im so sorry for your loss. even after this time has passed, i know youre still hurting. just know that he is never far from you.

RIP sweet macy gray! and hugsss to you mae!

Back