Macy Gray

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Yesterday, someone up there decided they needed Macy Gray more than I needed him...This was totally unexpected and after saying this same thing countless times...I still can't believing what I am typing/saying.

I found my little baby Macy Gray yesterday morning when the mail came with his new food from Sandi and there he was =(

I am having him cremated, as I didnt feel 'safe' enough with burying him here in Spain. That way I will know where his remains are and exactly what happened to him. As much as I hate the thought of cremation :(...

This is MY first pet that I have lost. It is no easy at all..A lot worse than I expected. I am hoping with the days, and if not..with the weeks that it will get better.

Lola was great..especially this morning...She was very affectionate...If I didn't have her I know things would be A LOT worse. So Im very thankful. Shes my dog, for those of you that don't know Lola.

Rest in Peace my baby...you were famous for your big ears! He was very photogenic and I believe he had a few fans on here. He was sometimes quite cheeky haha..but thats just chinnies!

He was just about 5 years old.

You guys on the forum...CnQ..now CnH..have been there for me whenever I needed you. I have made a few good friends on here...and I feel you guys are the ONLY people that I actually feel comfortable talking about Macy's death..It seems nobody else truly understands. Im so glad that I found the forum in my first day of owning Macy...You guys helped me correct all the 'wrongs' I made..in the nicest possible way. For 4 years! I think you guys helped prolong his life, even though I feel he was called a little while too early.

Fly high...........!...Descansa en paz...Te quiero mucho!

Day 1! I had just turned 13!
aameandmacy007-1.jpg

xmaschinney043.jpg

Hamaca18.jpg

I have a more recent picture on another computer of me with Lola and Macy which I will post here too once I get ahold of it...Its a very special picture.

Rest in Peace Sweet Macy

:flowers5:

Mae- I'm so sorry you're going through this loss. I was 10 when I lost my first pet (our cocker spaniel). That dog helped me get through my parent's divorce and losing her wasn't easy. Animals that we form close bonds with are always hard to lose no matter how many you've lost or how long they we're in your life. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

I'm very sorry for your loss Mae. RIP Macy. He was a handsome little fellow.

Oh, Mae, I'm so sorry for your loss of Macy. :flowers5:

He'll be your little chinnie angel watching over you from Chinnie Heaven.

Mae, my heart breaks for you :tissue: not knowing what happened is just as hard as knowing. The pain is the same. I'm sorry you lost your Macy. :( He'll be your little angel now. I know he'll be the inspiration to more beautiful pieces of art that you will create. Follow your heart Mae! I'm here for you if you need to talk.

RIP sweet boy :angel2:

I am so sorry to hear this. What a void he has left behind. He was one of a kind. You made a beautiful memorial page for him. Thank you for doing that. He knows how much you loved him and will be waiting till you meet again.

As I've told you, my heart breaks for you, Mae.

I'll miss your stories of Macy's antics...but I am so thankful for him. He gave you so much inspiration in your art and I know he'll continue to do so.

RIP Sweet Baby

Aww.. Bless his tiny heart. RIP Macy. *hugs* to you :(

I'm so incredibly sorry for your unexpected loss of such a wonderful little friend :( I can feel your heartache through your words, I can feel the love you have for him and will always have. He will always be with you, in your heart and watching from above. May he rest in peace.

Back