Jimmy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry! I feel saddened as if I knew him, since I followed his threads and showed his pictures and video to everyone. :(
I know there are no words that can heal your pain, but I just wanted to tell you he was very special and touched many lives.

I am sorry Tab. When I saw this thread and location I didn't want to open it. I burst into tears the second I saw. Words can not describe the sorrow I feel for you. Jimmy had the best mommy he could have ever hoped for. He loved you very much and we all loved him. I'm sending you the biggest hug I can give. RIP sweet Jimmy.

I just couldn't believe it when I saw chin memorial by Jimmy's name. My heart is broken for Little Jimmy as he went through so much, as we all went through it on line with him. I feel bad for Tab as she has lost many in her herd, but this very special guy had been through enough without this. My prayers are with Lynn as she opened her heart and home to Little Jimmy and I am sure she is heart broken.

I am so heart broken.... did not realize he had such a big place in my heart. :(

I am so sorry Tabitha, Lynn.... I have no words.

RIP little baby Angel Jimmy, Unknowingly to you, In your short little life you have brought smiles ....

:( Oh Tab, I am so terribly sorry to read this & my heart goes out to you. :hug:

Jimmy was a very lucky little furry - you gave him a chance at life & he responded with everything he had. He was a remarkable little guy & I am sure he will always have a place in your heart.

RIP little Jimmy. Gone from this world but never forgotten.
candle.gif

RIP Jimmy.

I've never seen one chin manage to wrap an entire forum around his little paw. We all loved that guy. Sorry for your loss.

Tab, I cannot find the words to say at this moment that expresses what I want to say. So, I'll just say, at least he had you for the short time he was alive. He was loved and given the best chance at life that a baby in his condition could be given.

We will miss seeing his videos, his images, and the stories about him. He was quite a character.

I am so sorry, he was a much loved member of the CNH family, RIP Jimmy and take care Tab and Lynn.

Oh my dear friend, Tab. I am soooo heartbroken for you. I know that Jimmy wouldn't have thrived as long as he did if he were with anyone but you.
Lynn, although you didn't get to meet Jimmy, I know that you already loved him as though he were your own.
RIP sweet baby Jimmy.

I am so sorry for the loss of Little Jimmy. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

They way you cared for him...he has only traveled from one heaven to another.

So sorry This is heartbreaking for all of us and I am sure beyond heartbreaking for you. Remember he was the happiest chin ever because of you. Now he is in a even happier place.

Oh Tab...I am so so sorry to hear this. Jimmy was such an amazing little chin that brought happiness to so many of us chin lovers. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

RIP Little Jimmy.

Tabitha I'm really sorry to hear this. He will be remembered by many of us for years to come. You spoiled him rotten!

Tab, Im jsut now reading this and my heart is broken for you and Jimmy. He truly was a big personality in a little body. I now he will be missed here. I can not imagine what you are feeling right now.

((hugs))

Tab, I am crying so much right now reading all these posts. Jimmy was so loved by everyone and I know he felt it. He was an amazing little chin and he loved you with everything he had. Hang in there, love you.

RIP little prince.

Back