Jimmy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Words cannot express how badly my heart is broken right now. I've spent the day feeling helpless and just wanting you back. I remember the day you were born. I was thrilled to find a fourth baby and then shocked by your little legs. Then, only six weeks later, I had to put you through surgery and I spent the day worrying that we'd said goodbye for the last time. You came out of the surgery like it was a walk in the park and bounced back with a vengeance. Every time I thought we would be saying goodbye or that you were slowly fading, you would prove me wrong and bounce back to being yourself.

I can't look at your cage, because I know you won't be there. The thought of cleaning it or removing it from the chin room just makes me cry. I know you aren't coming back and it hurts my heart to even think about it. You loved my like no other chinchilla has before and I couldn't help loving you back. You were my constant companion, little wiggle buddy, and cage cleaning helper. You rode in my pocket most places and your favorite thing was to cuddle or nap with me. Everyone who saw your pictures or videos couldn't help feeling your liveliness. Everyone who had the chance to meet you go to realize why I loved you so much that I knew living in a pet home where you would be the center of attention was the best thing for you. I'd give anything to hear you peep for me again, to watch you beg for attention or hay, or to watch you run up and down your ramp. I already miss you cuddling on me and the naps you'd take on me almost every day.

I wish I could have done more for you. I wish I could have given you a longer life, but most of all, I wish you had the chance to meet more people, especially Lynn. I watched you take your last breath and it's one of the hardest things I've ever done. I wanted you to keep on going and I kept waiting for you to bounce back up with that sparkle in your eyes and your wobbly gait.

Thank you Meanie and Peggy for the support when I couldn't get online and didn't have the heart to call anyone.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

I am truly sorry for your loss, little Jimmy touched a lot of us. May he rest in peace.

I'm really sorry Tab, Jimmy was such a special little guy and he was SO lucky to have you for a mommy.

Oh no... Tab I am so, so sorry that this happened. He was one of my favorite chinchillas to read about and I looked forward to updated threads about him and all the videos. This brings me to tears and I cannot imagine what you are going through. *hugs* rest in piece little bug

I'm so thankful that I had the privilege to meet and cuddle with Jimmy. For a little guy he had the biggest personality. Play hard at the bridge little guy.
cadle1.gif

Tab, I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

You were so loved by so many Jimmy but no one more than Tab--I'm saddened for your loss Tab, but I know Jimmy lives on in a world where he does have legs and where he hops and jumps and eats endless supplies of raisins.

You will be together again!

I am so very sorry to hear this. While I didn't post much I was so happy that Jimmy had such awesome care and was going to a home that would continue that care and love. Jimmy's spirit touched many of us and now it's running free after a short but wonderful life with you. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

Tab, I'm soooo sorry :( My heart sank when I saw Jimmy in this section. RIP sweet, sweet baby.

I am truly beyond sorry to read about this. Bless you Tabitha for everything you have done for this sweet boy. I know all of us who fell in love with this little guy take great comfort in knowing that he is bouncing around the walls of Heaven, as he never could on Earth. I am sending many hugs to you and Lynn.

tabs....omg im so sorry. i wasnt expecting to see this at all. i broke into tears when i saw what section this thread was in. i wish i was there to hug you.

you gave jimmy the best life possible and i know that he loved you with his whole heart. you are one of the most admirable chin moms ever, i hope you always remember that.

ah words cant express what i want to say right now. may little jimmy rest in peace and may your heart find healing.

love you.

Words cannot express how shocked and sorry I am. I will send up a prayer to my gang to hang out with him, he will be such a silly goof in heaven

Oh, my God. I just learned about Jimmy's death via a pm from another member. Tabitha, I'm so, so sorry that our beloved Little Jimmy is gone. I'm crying and sobbing as I write this.

Never has such a little chinchilla been so loved by so many, and cared for so magnificently by anyone. He was lucky that you were his first Mommy. I know that your heart is broken, too, like mine, and I hope that Little Jimmy didn't suffer.

I can't write anything more right now, except to say how very sorry I am for the both of us and how much I loved Little Jimmy and was looking forward to becoming his new Mommy. :hearts:

Back