Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im starting to think that peggy's name was just thrown into the list for fun...so that she, stace, and ash could watch us all go crazy trying to figure it out.

theyre all evil!

and ive narrowed it down to a small handful (and i have tiny hands) of who may be my ss. but im gonna wait a while, too.

Clue 1: I run a rescue.

im starting to think that peggy's name was just thrown into the list for fun...so that she, stace, and ash could watch us all go crazy trying to figure it out.

I swear, Peggy is a participating member. She just was just super sneaky with her clues :neener:

Yup, I'm a participating member, and I'm definitely not yours either Lucie goosie. :)

ok so now Im thinking it might be Annie :) my clue was "iphone/internet addict in SD with no service"...Or Peggy is trying to throw me off the track...:pillowfight:

I love some of the clues you all have come up with. Some of them seem a bit brutal. I didn't participate, but I am greatly enjoying the clues and guessing who each of you have now. Keep them coming!

Ok, I guess everyone figured it out. Peggy was so gracious this year that she wanted to be everyone's Secret Santa. That's why everyone is guessing her! :rofl:

Clue 1. "I am a breeder"

I'm guessing that means breeder of chins... but it might also mean that my SS is Octomom. Or Peggy... because that's the next logical step in the progression.

Or Peggy... because that's the next logical step in the progression.

Hahaha - Apparently so!

And yes, Stackie has outed me. I am everyone's secret santa this year. Ho-ho-ho!

My first clue is: I live in the bluegrass state

I have no clue what bluegrass state means and looked up online. It is Kentucky. so.... still looking through everyone's profile to see where everyone lives to find my SS ^.^

OMG VC that was the easiest clue ever!

FYI Even though I am not participating in SS I know the SS of 3 forum members! I am, of course, sworn to secrecy--however I am easy. Lindor white truffles or Alex O'Loughlin coming my way and **** yeah I'll reveal!

OR a cowboy in chaps and a cowboy hat would do it!

My (cat's) gift arrived today and it kinda spilled the beans about who my Santa is. (Thank you Kim T!)

Tie Dye is very pleased with her present:

her very own
picture.php

BOX! (Considering the stole the wandy thing right off of the stocking though, I think she's excited about it too. :))

Thank You (sorta) Secret Santa! :D

My (cat's) gift arrived today and it kinda spilled the beans about who my Santa is. (Thank you Kim T!)

Tie Dye is very pleased with her present:

her very own
picture.php

BOX! (Considering the stole the wandy thing right off of the stocking though, I think she's excited about it too. :))

Thank You (sorta) Secret Santa! :D

PFT! Kimmy is MY secret santa. She told me so this morning. :neener:

I love some of the clues you all have come up with. Some of them seem a bit brutal. I didn't participate, but I am greatly enjoying the clues and guessing who each of you have now. Keep them coming!

I second this. I think everyone should be sure to include their clues ;)

My first clue is: I live in the bluegrass state

I have no clue what bluegrass state means and looked up online. It is Kentucky. so.... still looking through everyone's profile to see where everyone lives to find my SS ^.^

I'll give you a hint! Your's isn't me (since I'm not a participating member, haha)

Forgot to add my clue: " I'm in the south" Peggy is in South Dakota. Does that count?

Back