Favorite Chinchilla fur color

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh...I'd have to say my favorites are whites. Only wilson whites and pink whites though, I'm not a huge fan of white ebony but I still do like it. Other than that I adore extra dark ebonies, but I still love my standard gray fur kids.

My favorite color would have to be black velvets. They are just so pretty and dark. I have always loved their veiling. I also love TOV Mosaics. I don't know why, but I am partial to the masks. I used to have a male, Yoshi-he was my big beautiful male that gave me some beautiful babies with awesome veiling. I miss having chinchillas! But I know I just can't afford them right now, and don't have enough time for more pets.

Wow! there is a lot out there. I never knew that there are all these. How many fur colors are there? More than 20 or less than that.

Wow! there is a lot out there. I never knew that there are all these. How many fur colors are there? More than 20 or less than that.

You don't even know the colors of chinchillas and yet you've bred your male and female? Oh good god.

You did your research though, remember?

Brown Velvets are def my fav. When I had Montey he always had the softest fur, he was so plushy! I really love violets too. <3

Standards: My first chinnie Guvava was a beautiful dark phase standard with nice white stomach and really plushy fur.

Mosaics: My boy Marble is such a pretty boy with his clouds of gray markings.

Black Velvets: These just look like teddy bears to me one day I want to own one.

I love them all, but I have to say I am partial to white mosaics.

I'm truely torn between a beautifuly marked mosaic/eb white and a georgeous dark violet wrap. They are both stunning.

My standards holds a special place in my heart. I think mosaics are so unique (I have one of each).........but when members post pictures of their ebonies, they ane so stunning it makes me want one every time!!

Back