Cage Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ashley! Those bridges are awesome! Do you have a pic of the standard bridge?;)

Ooops, I see the photo...sorry about that...I'll PM you asap!

just thought I'd share some pix of the cage that my girls are in. I forgot the measurement, but it was made for my by Chins To Go.

I try to re-arrange their things a little once a month... at least where their chew toys are hung. They are funny, even if I don't change out the woods, just the place, they go crazy over them like they are new +D funny girls.

Cage.jpg

Top Cage.jpg

Bottom of cage.jpg

Bunkbeds.jpg

Wow...Such amazing cages. I just posted a thread earlier about cage designs & then I came across this. Guess I didn't look hard enough before posting :) I currently have the Super Pet Deluxe Multi Level cage. Was wanting to have the hubby build Dolly a new cage but after looking at all these pictures, I've been inspired to re-do her current one until hubby gets the new one built--He still hasn't been talked into it so will probably be awhile lol. The cage she came in was extremely small. She's a lot happier since I got this one & she zips around and pretends she can fly. Scares the **** out of me but I have everything positioned so she can't fall far. She also likes to grab the top wires & hang upside down ??? She definately provides lots of entertainment. Once again, awesome cages everyone!!

I found a cage on Craigslist that is 2ft by 2ft and 3ft tall. It has a pull out tray, two doors and the person says it's in good condition. Would it be a good cage?

Her current cage isn't too small, but it's not very big, either.

that's an alright size for one chin, dayofhope, but i personally would go bigger.

this is Rhino's cage:

Image0568.jpg

Violet and Gaga's new cage ready for Christmas!

Hey I wanted to share one of my new cage set ups! The girls have asked Santa for a Chin Spin for Christmas...

Gaga and Violet's new home.jpg
but they love their new home!

Attachments

• Violet and Gaga checking out new home.jpg
    Violet and Gaga checking out new home.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Violet checking out her ledge.jpg
    Violet checking out her ledge.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 82
Wow, I think I just spent the last hour lookin at all these cages! It's like browsing a Homes magazine! Great job everyone!

My boy Einsteins Cage

Attachments

• # 003.jpg
    # 003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 100
  • # 004.jpg
    # 004.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 83
  • # 005.jpg
    # 005.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 76
Einstein is a lucky boy!!! what is the cardboard box on the bottom, a carrier? additional hiding spot?? Looks like fun!

3% solution of hydrogen peroxide & marble tiles! great ideas.
thanks. this may change my thoughts about the metal covering and just leave the shelves wood. we actually have more long U shaped shelves than ledges.
i think i need to invest in a small vacuum, which i am going to start another thread on right now!

I have a small "hanging" wet/dry shop vac that works wonders when cleaning shelves!:)

I love the chinchilla ball irony! Very clever way to use it, too. If I had one before I learned they're dangerous, I don't think I'd have used it but have thrown it away.

I hope this works, never posted a thread picture before!

This is her old cage, it's proabably the smallest you can go for a chin (at least I think) but I feel bad my girl was living in that, for how ever long. It's out for the trash now :p

Picture056.jpg

But this is her new cage! It's a Marshall Mansion, I made the wood shelves and the fleece things in it by myself. I hope to get make more little ledges and fleece things soon!

Picture057.jpg

Opps, moved the pictures in photobucket and it must of gotten rid of the pictures, here they are again!

Old cage

Picture056.jpg

New Cage

Picture057.jpg

very nice!

i updated Rhino and Guss's cages with new shelves last night. there's an almost full floor midway up the big cage. really must get around to taking a photo of it for y'all.

Back