Anyone play World of Warcraft

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we need to start a 12-step program for WoW?

They're on it allready. heh.

Got called by a friend to get on last night (voice chat is clearer and cheaper than overseas phone calls!) and they had a large patch and lots of lag. The game is not what it used to be, now you get mounts at 20. Yeesh.

i know the game has changed so much. i feel like i wasted so much money on mounts. i thought the patch was coming out in September so i didnt hesitate to buy my alt a lvl 60 epic mount last week...now that was a huge waste of money...err i mean gold. lol. geez i need to stop saying money. ppl think i'm crazy.

I do play WoW, been for 4 years now. on and off ofc. now been couple months off. Got 80 orc shammy, UD DK.

i used to love it but its to expensive.. lvl 70 nelf druid and 72? gnome mage after seeing the chuck noris commercial on wow i missed it more

lol - no doubt - played from launch of vanilla wow until two years ago (so about 5 years) and ran a medium sized raiding guild for a good part of that time (5 level 80 toons Alliance side, 3 of whom were endgame raid-ready)... and about ran my wife off doing it - decided she was significantly more important to me and put WoW down (not unlike a crack pipe...)... I think my perspective overall has benefited over the last 2 years - but I am playing a little in the Star Wars:TOR beta recently and may play that a bit when it launches... but I am going to keep one hand on the off switch as well...

I haven't played in 2 years. Still have a Level 80 warrior with every pet in the game. :) I miss her sometimes.

LOL! forgot about the pets - had a decent pet collection, but nothing compared to my wife's (she played for about two years)...

i played WoW for 3 days. got bored(adhd kids got nothin on me!). looks like skyrim is the new WoW!

I haven't really heard that much that is exemplary about Skyrim - couple of friends play, and seem to enjoy it

all depends on what you like - now, if they could get some ninja chinchilla jedi knights in star wars mmo going on... look out!

I have to say...I LOVED WoW when I played. I was in a top raiding guild at the time on Cenarius and had a blast. Didn't like all the time it took to play in a group, but still loved it.

i got every pet there was to be had. I mostly miss my big sewer rat and my Mr. Pinchy pet. :D

I definitely play because my chins are named after my friends' and i's character names :D
My main is a hunter but I also loooove my resto shaman <3

I play WoW-I play alliance on the server Medivh. I have alot of different characters lol. My main is an 85 druid, 80 priest, and a hunter I think in the 70s. I like to heal =)

everyone ready for the next expansion

I haven't played since right before Cataclysm came out. Loved it when I played it (played on Archimonde). My main was a 80 hunter (love that character), and level 50-something Warlock, and a 30-something Rogue. Those might be mixed up, it's been a while.
Miss it, had fun raiding, wouldn't mind playing again for those silly achievements.

For the Horde!

Back