1164 grams! Guess how many? When?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure on the date. She is so big I have never felt babies kick, all I know is it has been a month with long nipples. Lol.

She is hanging around the bottom of the cage and not on the hidey house or shelf like normal so I think the birth is imminent, I feel like it is my own human baby about to be born I am so excited, my luck they will somehow be standards!

NO babies! She always does this, and makes me wait forever and ever. I swear she does 222 days instead! Huge nipples and a rock hard belly, but no babies yet.

I could only imagine. I hate suspense. lol. Must be driving you crazy. I am so excited to hear the news of their arrival and see their cute little faces, and I'm not even their mommy. lol

I am out of town my husband surprised me with a trip to Orlando for the weekend so if she has babies while I am gone I am going to be so mad! I get home later today, but I have not gotten a call from the pet sitter so I don't think there are babies yet!

I have been checking back every few days and the suspense is killing me! I hope she delivers healthy babies!

Latest posts

Back