Your Favorite Kit Pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! Too cute! I will have to keep those pics away from my daughter's sight or she'll think she can try to play dress up w/ the girls. Oh my!

OMG, RCR, you totally have me beat in cute kit pics! I will have to get some up to try and come close to the chinnie cuteness!

I'm just happy I finally figured out what to do with all that unused scrapbook paper finally. :thumbsup:

Last one...
X130618092.jpg

Yes, someone start sharing camera brands!! I just used a camera from someone tonight and it SUCKED!!! Sony Cybershot...DO.NOT.RECOMMEND!!!

Yes, someone start sharing camera brands!! I just used a camera from someone tonight and it SUCKED!!! Sony Cybershot...DO.NOT.RECOMMEND!!!

sometimes you have to check out the settings the camera has..somehow the setting had changed once and the pics were kinda blurry. Otherwise I had no problem wiht it!!

Yea, it depends on the camera. Sony isn't bad, you just have to know how to use them.

I currently use a Fuji finepix F31d for indoor and high speed clear photos. Used a Canon Digital Elph for six years until it died. For a long time Canons had the best outdoor color.

You just have to do your research and decide what your requirements are. dpreview.com is the best place to find unbiased info, if a bit mind boggling for those who want a 'which one' answer.

For myself, it has to be operable in one hand, eg when I'm riding my horse, and fit in my pants. It can't be slippery and I have to be able to press the buttons with that hand while I'm going at reasonably high speeds. Few cameras fit that nowadays. If size wasn't an issue I'd have gone for a Digital Rebel years ago. Many nowadays are too small.

Anyhow, on to the chins! My favorite baby picture (taken 6 years ago with that Canon). You think that one crawling out the back knew what was going to happen? :p

Attachments

• BabyBurner.jpg
    BabyBurner.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 84
Unfortunately I don't have any kit pics, but just thought I'd share my 2 cents on cameras. I use a Canon S3-IS (hand-me-down from the boyfriend when he upgraded to a Digital Rebel) for most of the chin pics, and absolutely love it. It does really depend on settings (exposure, ISO, flash, etc) and conditions (lighting, etc), so you will likely have to play around a bit. I also have a Sony Cybershot (DSC-W90) that I really like - just haven't tried it much on the chins.

I have a Nikon D60 before that I had a Canon S50 (it fell apart).

I use the Kodak easy share z710. It is not the best but it works for me. I like the red eye reducer in the flash. It is a green flash not a white.

I have always loved this pic ......

Attachments

• sleepy.jpg
    sleepy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
That is such a contented kit photo, Debbie :)

Here's my favourite - this is Sparky with his "foster" Mum, Gracie.

"Happiness is ............. a mummy to lean on when you're tired".
Happiness0x20is0x20100309.jpg

Back