You Know You're Living With Hedgehogs When...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
This is a game that we play on my bearded dragon board. Give examples of funny things that let you know you're living with hedgehogs! I'll start.

You know you're living with hedgehogs when...

... you have dozens of bags of cat food and jars of baby food in your pantry - but you don't have a cat or a baby!

Ooooh fun!

You know you are living with hedgehogs when...

... you have a lot more empty toilet paper tubes in your bathroom than full rolls!

You know when you are living with hedgehogs when...

...you find random quills in your bras, undies and socks.

ETA: I have all the above right now!

You know your living with hedgehogS

- when there is a permanent supply of wheels in the bathroom, either waiting to be washed, or drying

- little dishes in the dish drainer and dishwasher

- finding random quills in the strangest places.

- the grocery list includes things like baby wipes and baby food and you don't have a baby

- A laundry load of baby receiving blankets and no baby

I could go on and on. :hilarious:

You know you live with hedgehogs when you go to work and your coworkers ask you, "so, who were you snuggling before work today?" based on the fact that you have some quills and a few hairs on your shirt.

You know you're a slave to your hedgehogs when you cut a camping trip short to drive 2 hours home to be with your hedgehogs because there's a severe storm rolling in and you don't want them to be alone and scared.

...when you have live bugs in your refridgerator - on purpose.

haha...this is all too funny!

... more than half the stuff on your wish list is not for yourself, but for your hog!

...you know what "poopboots" means
...you & your family members start huffing when something goes awry
...the words "hedgie" and "hedgehog" start invading song lyrics
...you buy the free & clear laundry detergent and stop using scented dryer sheets
...you maintain a regular morning and night-time schedule (even on weekends) to better accommodate your quilled one's needs
...your cell phone has more pics of your hedgie than anyone else
...the wallpaper on your phone and computer is hedgie-related
...you say things like "yes, you can pop the bubble wrap, but not in hedgie's room" to your human kids
...you arrange the position of your major furniture to better suit your hedgehog (eg, piano and hedgie do not share the same wall)
...you kiss sharp, pointy things

...you say things like "yes, you can pop the bubble wrap, but not in hedgie's room" to your human kids

Just struck me: you know you live with hedgies when you find yourself using terms like "human kids," else someone might suspect you're talking about your hedgie... again...

Since all the good one I can think of are taken...

"Your wishlist/favorites on etsy is only about hedgehog scraft or hedgie bag"

You know your living with a hedgehog when . . .
your boyfriend won't sleep in your room any more because the sound of crunching on cat food and wheel spinning keeps him up :laughitup:

... the top layer of skin on your hands is full of teeny, tiny little puncture marks.

... when a poop covered wheel causes you to celebrate.

This always happens when I have one that is sick and hasn't been running.

-when you cant fall asleep untill you here the pitter patter of little feet running- :heart3:

You have to check your doors and windows every night in case of hedgie nappers!

Just kidding... or am I?

Sorry, I had to... :laughitup:

Back