Yay!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

So i was on craigslist the other day and found a Ferret Nation brand new basically only used for a month. I do have a Ferret Marshall Esate right now but i have heard that it collapses. So i dont want to have a cage where my chin will be jumping around and the cage collapses :/ So we're selling that one and next friday i get to go pick up the cage. The lady is giving it to me for 125, i did have her talked down to 100 and i would give her a cage to put her rat in. but the dimensions aren't big enough for her rat. But still i'm so happy that i found one! Still bummed that i won't have a chinchilla to house in it until February. Booo. But atleast i know she'll have a great cage :D

Great deal! I sold one of my previous chin cages which was given to me for $100 then found my FN on sale at petsmart for $219 so I actually paid only $123 for my brand new FN! I love great deals!

we're selling our Ferret Marshall Estate cage for 80 since we bought it for 100 and never used it. so hopefully we can sell it by the 30th or 1st, that way we'd only have to pay 45 :)

um, you're still paying 125 for the FN. the math on all of this means you lose 20 bucks (the difference between the 100 you bought the FME cage for and the 80 you're selling it for), regardless of when you sell the FME cage. Megg ended up only paying the 123 for her FN because the 100 from selling the 'given to her' cage was 'found money', so to speak.

Have you seen the double ferret nation cages, where 2 cages are combined. I was googling last night and found them. If I didn't have melamine cages, I would attempt to make one myself. Still a great price on a FN!

Christine, do you mean two FN 142/182's side by side with the touching side panels removed? i think i saw a photo of one recently. massive cage!!!! me want! lol.

I got my FN months before I got Maci. It gave me plenty of time to sew up fleece goodies, buy supplies and get it all decorated for her. Kind of nice because it gives you time to buy stuff and decorate.

oh yes, thats what i love about planning before hand. we're getting the cage on the 30th. and we order two fleece sets already that will be here sometime this week. We won't be getting a chin til February though. But it gives us plenty of time to get everything that we're gonna need.

my fleece sets came yesterday! :D
and we get the cage saturday, can't wait to start getting everything ready :)

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

Where did you order your fleece from? I LOVE that second pattern!!

Shelly, her name on here is Shooper. I ordered the last of that pattern, but i'm sure you could ask her if she will be picking any more of it up :)

Youre pictures are going to make me make a trip to Jo ann Fabrics today to buy more fabric to re-do My Karleigh's FN!

lol sorry, and actually i believe Jo Ann's has a sale going on right now for Anti Pill and Blizzard Fleece :)

Love it! The fleece is so adorable! Shelly has great sets, i have one from her (same as the last pattern but in pinks/browns circles) and another one coming soon!

i'm thinking about ordering my liners from her, but havent decided if i want to go with actual liners or just get fleece and put it over the tray. and i'm not sure on what fabric, since it has to be cute and somewhat match these two lol.

Latest posts

Back