Yay! Yay! Yay!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rose

:D I FINALLY got a legit interview for a nanny job! I signed up for just about every online nanny agency and went through the classifieds every single day, and I may finally get a job. The interview is tomorrow and I'm gonna babysit for like an hour after. It's for a 5 year old girl too which is my forte. haha.

Of course now I'm freaking out. I'd add a barf smiley here but I think they're icky so you can pretend. :p
I'm worried that I'll screw the whole thing up.
I'm also a teeny bit nervous about going to someone's house when I never even met them, but everything seems to check out.

Any suggestions???

I just googled the mother. She's a screenplay writer. O.O

Good luck and contrags. Just be yourself, and play with the kid when not at school. Kids love to played with and he'll bond with you quickly.

Jean

That's funny that you googled, I probably would have done the same! Good luck, maybe you could bring something like a brand new box of crayons or some paints or something. My girls loved to paint and color when they were that age and one of girls just LOVED a brand new crayon to color with. Another thing one of their babysitters did was bring some colorful yarn to make friendship bracelets, my girls got a big kick out of that, just a thought though. Don't stress. :)

That's funny that you googled, I probably would have done the same! Good luck, maybe you could bring something like a brand new box of crayons or some paints or something. My girls loved to paint and color when they were that age and one of girls just LOVED a brand new crayon to color with. Another thing one of their babysitters did was bring some colorful yarn to make friendship bracelets, my girls got a big kick out of that, just a thought though. Don't stress. :)

Oh, I didn't even think about bringing something along. I have some string that would be perfect for friendship bracelets. Thanks!!

:D I got the job!! Just about had a heart attack, but it still went really well. What really won them over was that their daughter didn't want me to leave. :D

Oh and of course I find the only 5 year old in the world that doesn't particularly enjoy crafts or coloring....we pretended to be fairies instead..

Now I'm $20 closer to a :hedgie:

Latest posts

Back